We are currently recruiting for a Design / Draftsperson to join our Greymouth based operation at Liddell Contracting, part of the Isaac Group. We are renowned for delivering a high-quality product in the civil structures market and are looking to expand our team to continue to deliver our products and services coast-wide and into adjoining regions as demand permits.
- Daily communication with clients, engineers, and management staff
- Understand and interpret construction and architect’s drawings to be able to convert them into workshop drawings
- Key user responsibilities for Solid Works suite
- Assisting with tendering and estimation in the design/build space as required
- 5 years minimum of either fabrication or design/drafting experience – bridge related experience would be an advantage
- A formal qualification in either mechanical, structural or civil engineering would be an advantage
- Experienced with the use of CAD software, specifically SOLIDWORKS would be a major advantage
- A good knowledge of modern design and build processes and practices
- A collaborative mind-set and be able to work as part of a wider team to deliver company goals
We are Offering:
- Competitive remuneration in line with skills and experience, phone and laptop
- Ongoing training and development
- · Strong senior leadership within the business
This is a great opportunity to join the team, learn new skills and launch your career with a stable and high performing business.
Applicants must be NZ residents or hold valid NZ work visa.
Employment is subject to the candidate satisfactorily completing a medical examination and drug test.