- Competitive hourly rate
- Ongoing training and development
- Friendly and inclusive workplace with strong team culture
- Diverse and challenging jobs
- Great opportunity with a successful local business
We are currently recruiting for a Welder/Fabricator to join our Greymouth based operation. This exciting opportunity is a newly created role and a chance to bring your skills to one of our high performing and well-established businesses. We are known for our innovative engineering solutions, our engineering team work on a variety of projects with a mixture of fabrication, structural welding and maintenance repairs throughout the South Island.
- Trade qualified welder/fabricator with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- The ability to weld to NZ2980 standards or hold current positional 1554 welder qualifications
- Current NZ driver’s license
- High attention to detail as well as competent at reading and interpreting plans and workshop drawings along with marking up and set out of steel
- Reliable and hardworking with a positive attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team
This is a great opportunity to join the team, learn new skills and launch your career with a stable and high performing business under new ownership.
Applicants must be NZ residents or hold valid NZ work visa.
Employment is subject to the candidate satisfactorily completing a medical examination and drug test.